Sunday, June 26, 2011

JUNE FSOTM(Challenge #4)

WOW.....can this really be that last challenge for June, I can't believe it.....wish the clock ticked slower in the summer!


For the fourth challenge Judy was asked to create a kid friendly project(think KIDS Birthday party-could be a card/invite/party favor)!



Stamp set : Sunny Fun page 16 of the Summer mini
How great is this for a kids birthday party/pool party..........such a fun invitation!  

Judy wrote: I thought for a kids pool party this would be very cute.  I freehand cut the waves at the top edge of the blue water then put it through the crimper.  I brushed crystal effects over it to make the water shiny.  The kids are colored with felt pens and used the only orange felt pen to color my word stamp.  I used a stipple brush to put a little blue in the sky.  The sun is cut from a 1 3/4" round punched circle, and sponged a little orange on the rays.  The face is free hand drawn.   

Thanks so much for all your great projects Judy.......they are all HAPPY & FUN......great for summer & kids!  


oh WAIT.........there's another one.....Judy has another BONUS project for us........stay tuned! 

No comments: