Sunday, June 26, 2011

there's CRUNCH time......then there's REAL CRUNCH time!

as many of you know I am trying to earn the annual Stampin' Up! incentive trip(nope, I haven't given up yet).......there are 4 days left for me to do this.......JUNE 30th deadline!

I am of course getting closer but still need to pull some sales out of the BAG....so to speak!
(you know me......nothing like doing things last minute, chances are.....it will be on the 30th)

FIRST OFF I must say.....if you are a regular customer &/or a club member, I thank you so much for your support throughout the year......you have already contributed so much to me achieving the trip, please know this message is not directed to you.  Stop reading now...LOL!

This message is to those that love this craft, visit the blog regularily, and by chance might be interested in placing an order before the end of June.  Do you need to restock some of your crafting inventory(consumables), have a crafty friend that would like a crafting gift(maybe with a birthday around the corner), want something from the LAST CHANCE LIST, have a friend you could invite to visit the blog(maybe place an order), or maybe you just NEED something...LOL?

If you would like to place an order please contact me, or visit my Stampin' Up! website to shop online!
Once you get to the site click on the SHOP NOW in the top right hand corner!  Donna's SU site!

Do you know I am offering a 20% BOUNS for those placing an order from the LAST CHANCE LIST.........DETAILS HERE! .........contact me if you have any questions? 

No comments: