Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A little bit of pre-class activity!

Well tomorrow is the big day..........Just4U Stamping & Scrapbooking's 1st VIRTUAL CLASS!!!

Throughout the day(today)I will be posting little tidbits in preparation for tomorrows VIRTUAL CLASS..........so let's get started!!

  1. Firstly please register(e-mail, post here, or call)........I would like to know who is playing along!
  2. Invite your friends!
  3. We will be playing STAMPING BINGO......I will be posting details later today.......in order to play you must be registered! I haven't been able to find this game on the net, I know it's somewhere, will post it tomorrow once I find it! We will play in the evening......let's say 9:00 p.m.(all the kidlets should be in bed by then)!
  4. I will start posting the days activities at 10:00 a.m., they will run all day.........and into the evening. Details for each of the posted cards, and there will be a technique for each of them.
  5. Please have ready a basic kit: trimmer, scissors, piercer & mat, pencil, ruler, dimmensionals(pop-up adhesives), punches(any two that will layer).........will add as I think of things!

Registered stampers for the VIRTUAL CLASS

  1. D.M.
  2. J. R.
  3. M.G.

No comments: