Wednesday, May 27, 2009

CARD 1 TEMPLATE & COLOR CHOICES

Good Morning Ladies, and welcome to my

1st VIRTUAL CARD CLASS!


For the first project we are going to get our creative juices flowing......hope it's not to early?
I would like you to use this template as inspiration to create 1 card!

Measurements are:



card base 4.25 x 5.5



black piece 2 x 5.5



pattern piece 1.75 x 5.50



large white piece 1.75 x 2.50



small white pieces 1.25 x 1.75


Then using the same template(same size of pieces) & colors create 2 new templates! You do not have to use the same stamps/stickers/embellishments.......just the same pieces/colors*!


I will post mine as they are completed!


Colors are Basic Black, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, and Whisper White. No worries if you do not have these exact colors, use what you have that is close.....if you have to pick a new color theme that is fine............have fun!


*Your products do not have to be Stampin' Up! to play along!


Please e-mail me at just4u@telusplanet.net if you have any questions.


Here is my 1st template card........I just realized when I was posting this I have no black.....oooops! I'll be sure and include it on the next one!

this card is all direct to paper stamping!

Wow.......what a difference one can make by simply switching up the pieces........off to try #3!

The congrats is stamped in Basic Black Craft, and embossed with Black embossing powder. I used a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to place the CONGRAT onto the cut white piece!

note: these colors are not really me......taking myself out of my comfort zone is a good thing......right?

No comments: