Wednesday, May 27, 2009

$1000 MYSTERY HOSTESS WORKSHOP for May 31st.......POSTPONED to JUNE 1ST!

Well ladies, as I mentioned a while back, I am DETERMINED(stubborn)to make this event work............so once again I am changing the date, and this is the final, final date......if it doesn't work this time......it will be cancelled!


Here are my reasons for changing it(again)!!!

In the past few days SU has announced that there will be a Summer Fun event from June 1st-30th! This event is geared to hostesses with workshops held during June. The SUMMER FUN comes in the form of MORE FREE products given out from the hostess benefits chart, therefore the $1000 MHW pot will be sweetened.........add another $50 give-a-way!

plus

It's looking like(no guarantees)there will be an UP TO 50% OFF SALE for the LAST CHANGE LIST that is being released on June 1st! This sale(like last year)will be WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.........to be sure everyone gets what they want from the LIST(before the SOLD OUT announcements are posted)I will be placing the order on June 1!!

A few things to keep in mind:
  1. The BUY 3 get 1 FREE DSP special will no longer be available for the $1000MHW as it ends May 31s!
  2. Club members can join in on the MHW.......I will fill your monthly commitment for club, keep in mind if you are interested in this I need to know by May31st!!
  3. For details on the $1000 Mystery Workshop check out the link on the right(in the WHAT'S HAPPENING section)!

sign up starts..................NOW(to the right, I'm taking the 1st spot)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok Ok... I'm in. So I sell $100 worth of stuff. Or buy it.. which ever and I'm entered into a draw for the free stuff right?

I'll talk to you on Tuesday about it!
See you soon,
Christina