Saturday, August 03, 2013

NEED YOUR HELP!

#1-help me name a NEW club! This club will operate by MAIL. Orders will be shipped to memebers, no class to attend. Samples featuring club products will be showcased on Facebook/Blog/Pinterest. As a bonus you will receive 3 completed projects that showcase the products in the order(most often cards/with envelopes). Looking for a fun name, more exciting than "online club" or "mail club".....know what I mean? More details right around the corner....club starts in September.
 
#2-long time customer perks. I am thankful to have several customers that have been with me for a few years. I want to implement a PERK program just for them. As a customer what would you like to see as a PERK, what would make you feel appreciated?
 
PRIZE FOR YOU IF I PICK YOUR NAME/PERK IDEA! 

No comments: