Sunday, August 04, 2013

DAY 4-31 DAYS OF AUGUST! (lets talk PUNCHES)

Since returning from Convention I haven't shared any of the GREAT swap cards I received.  One of my favorites(and I have many...lol) was the PUNCH ART swap I participated in.........SO MANY CUTE cards!  All cards from a  PINTEREST!  cased swap.   (link is to my PINTEREST boards)

Which is your favorite?  Check out the poll to the right!  If you're like me you have more than one favoritte.....you can vote more than once!   

Wonder if my TOP 2 will be the same TOP 2 in the voting......we will see!  Voting ends tomorrow!   Invite your friends to vote!


#1



















#2




















#3





















#4
















#5












 



#6
















 



#7




















#8




















#9




















#10
















 




#11




















#12

No comments: