Friday, December 14, 2012

12.12.12 RESULTS-POST 6

link to POST 6 
 
GREAT participation on this challenge.....thank you!  I will get to these question very soon, stay tuned! 
  • Tasha asked:  Donna, this question is just for you. Whats the sneakiest you've been to hide a Christmas present?
  •  Brenda asked:  What is your favorite part of Christmas?
  • Jackie M asked:  Hey Donna-- my best friend just asked if I could make her wedding invitations for next year!! Do you have any ideas?!
  • Joanne asked:  What is your favorite item that came in your preorder package today?
  • Caren asked:  Do you post all the scrapbook pages that you have made on the facebook page that I just joined? 
  • Michelle asked:  Can I get back on your mailing list? I haven't seen a "real" catalogue in over a year - only looked at it a few times on-line. 
  • Erin asked:  What is your favorite stamp set, ever?
  • Jackie S. asked:  Have you ever scrapbooked when the power goes out? How do you emboss?
WINNER of Vintage brads by draw.......is Jackie S!

CONGRATS Jackie...LOVE your question, made me laugh!  

No comments: