Friday, December 14, 2012

12.12.12 RESULTS-POST 7

Link to POST 7

EVERYONE'S a WINNER!!!  
Caren
Brenda
Jackie M
Tasha
Jackie S 

Feeling lazy....not wanting to type all the colors of ink pads I have available......please post the 3 colors you would like to win, I will confirm availabilty in the order of THIS posts comments(not comment order of original post).  

READY SET GO!  

Q & A'S
What would draw you to a class early in the New Year?
  1. Scrapbook pages
  2. I always love going to your house Donna to make cards, learning new techniques and getting me more addicted.
  3. I love making gorgeous cards! I am learning so much each time!
  4. punch animals - they are soooo much fun and you can never learn enough
  5. Fuzzy animals with mulberry paper
  Would you be interested in joining a 3 month Sale-A-Bration club....Jan./Feb./Mar.?
  1. no, Im already in a scrapbook club 
  2. Yes I love celebration, any excuse to craft more.
  3. Probably, but I don't know what that is exactly.
  4. probably not - I live too far away
  5. maybe if the timing was right
Would you like to join our team?  ONE fun perk, attend our monthly meeting(actually it's a fun craft night).   $125 gets you the kit, signing up before the 15th gets you 12 free ink pads(one color family)from SU, and a gift from me!
  1. I probably will join again under Joanne
  2. um probably not, but u never know what this year may bring.
  3. What do I do for the Team? Do I have to sell stuff? Cuz then, no thanks. Lol!
  4. Don't need to sell just need Donna's number on speed dial
  5. Not in the cards for me

3 comments:

caren said...

is it out of the list of brights and regals in post2?

caren said...

1st choices are:
black
raspberry ripple
midnight muse

if its out of the inks from post2 than;
pacific point
melon mambo
tangerine tango

Unknown said...

Caren, I have a black....and each of the 3 from your 2nd choice.