Friday, September 21, 2012

in only a few short hours I need to get up........

guess that means I should get to bed....LOL!

Tomorrow we will travel to Savannah, Georgia for the first leg our vacation......on the 27th we will join the Stampin' Up! portion of our vacation......the Incentive Trip Weekend Getaway in Hilton Head, South Carolina.  I am super excited, looking forward to meeting up with several friends, having a fun filled few days! 

So.......what should happen here while I'm away, how about a little BLOG fun(it's time....we are over due, not much action over the summer)!

First order of business......if you've checked in and read this post, I would love it if you'd HI!  Thank you.......much appreciated!

That's it for tonight.......that was easy!

2 comments:

Heather S. said...

Hi Donna!!! Enjoy your getaway!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi......Have fun.
Brandi