Tuesday, October 11, 2011

TODAY Stampin' UP!' is hosting a WORLD WIDE challenge!

This challenge includes all of the countries where SU is sold.......they have challenged us to book 10,000 workshops for the week of Nov. 1st-8th....a WORLDWIDE WEEK OF WORKSHOPS...WOW!
I shall do my part to achieve the goal!

As with most challenges, there are prizes for us to win(the demos).....I will pass those prizes onto you!  Anyone that books a workshop to be held during the first week of Nov. will receive an equal valued gift from me(as a thanks for helping me reach the goal)!

Let's think of it as a night out with friends(not a workshop).......I can host here!  We can choose a Christmas theme, who doesn't want to stamp something Christmas.  I am flexible, let me know what you would like to do for a project.........could be a private Stamp-A-Stack, home decor project, cards, scrapbooking........pretty much anything related to paper crafting.  Guests will have the option of placing an order, or paying a event fee.

For more workshop info(Framping) check out this post.....remember this FRAMPING post? 

*Nov. Kit n Kaboddle class....if you like these projects you could host a private Kit n Kaboddle class(as the workshop).

~~~~~BONUS~~~~~BONUS~~~~~BONUS~~~~~BONUS~~~~~~

Lets just say Donna isn't very good about getting on the phone and asking people to host events
(you could even say I'm terrible at it)

So here's my plan.......if you book before I have to start calling/asking(after lunch)you will get an extra gift from me......something hand stamped(a surprise).  


No comments: