Friday, September 23, 2011

FRAMP......or FRAMPING!

I am not the creator of these words....I heard them from another SU demo(but I'm borrowing them). 

Q:  What do you call it when friends get together to stamp?
A:  FRAMPING......FRiends & stAMPING)

I'm trying something new.....I want to host your FRAMP night......want to be a co-host? 

As a co-host you will:
  • choose an available date
  • invite your friends/family
As the hostess I will:
  • prep 3 fun projects
  • supply refreshments
  • host the event in my craftroom
What does this mean for you?.....FUN......NO stress!

FRAMPING NIGHTS have 2 options for those that attend:
  1. pay a fee(no orders required)......a fun night out for $15(this may vary depending on project)!  
  2. place a $25 order($15 fee will be waived)

other FRAMPING tidbits:
  • as these are private events we can plan the evening activities to suit you and your guests
  • I plan to host 2 FRAMP nights per month.....it would be fun to have a co-host for each(co-host will receive earned Hostess Benefits)
  • although I plan to host the events in my craftroom........if you prefer I will come to your home! 
 Sound like fun?  Let me know if you have any questions!  

    No comments: