Monday, June 27, 2011

Make IT+ Mail IT = Make someone's day......Monday!

Today is the first Monday of the new challenge.....perfect timing, postal workers are back to work......Postal strike over!

Tuesday
**ETA**
A DAY LATE....sorry! Made it this morning, not yesterday(not a good way to start to the new challenge....a day late, rolling eyes)!




This card is written in, and ready to hit the postal system.....YA!
It's for my 14 year old niece(15 on the 4th, should be a birthday card....LOL)....she has just completed grade 9 with honors, off to high school she goes!  Message inside is something like this.........WTG Emily.......another year of GREAT marks...off to high school you go!  Have a great summer, Love Auntie Donna

Stamp set is one I received on the cruise, and is from the NEW catty....I'm loving it!
BEST OF EVERYTHING(page 103)

2 comments:

Heather S. said...

Very pretty card Donna! Sure to be appreciated. I'm willing to give your challenge a try - but I too am off to a late start. Hopefully I'll get one made today - and maybe I can even mail it now that the Postal Service is back at it. You'll have to keep me on it though with reminders or something!

Anonymous said...

I gave away the MOOSE Canada day card this morning ... was fun :)
~alexis