Monday, May 16, 2011

so.......what should we do for my 8th SU Anniversary......CELEBRATE for sure!

I have truly had an amazing time over the last 8 years, my time as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator..........I really do LOVE WHAT I DO!

Much of this love comes from you.....those I share my passion with!  

We should really celebrate together....what should we do, you tell me(my imagination seems to have already left on holidays)?

Please send me your suggestion via e-mail with the subject line ANNIVERSARY..........top shelf prize for each person that sends a suggestion.  In the end I will pick my favorite idea(or maybe a vote), and we will do it......prize for the winner.......how about HELLO BLOSSOMS from the summer mini(page 7)!

Let the party begin......send me your ideas, I can't wait!  Deadline.....May 31st! 

No comments: