Monday, May 16, 2011

Last Chance List....JUNE 1st!

If you are a regular blog visitor you know I am trying to finish the SU year off with A BANG(earn the 2011 Incentive trip to Disneyworld by year end, June 30th).  With your help I will reach my goal.....in trying to reach my goal I want to give back to you(as a thank you for your support)!

If you've been a Stampin' Up! customer for a year or more you are aware of the Last Chance Lists........retiring/discontinued products.  THE LISTS will arrive June 1st, and will be valid until July 1st.....or while supplies last!

During the month of JUNE I will give a product bonus of 20% for each LAST CHANCE LIST order* over $50......$10 value on $50 order, $20 on $100 order, etc., etc.!

As mentioned The Last Chance List will arrive June 1st.....it will be e-mailed to those that receive my newsletter, & posted here!  If you have any questions about the LAST CHANCE LIST please contact me directly!

 *These order will not receive club benefits.

No comments: