Saturday, December 04, 2010

SURPRISE STAMP-A-STACK(of sorts)!

First let me say, I have done a poor job of promoting the ELEGANT SAS this year........and IT'S TOMORROW!

All week I've been going to work on the cards, and still haven't got there......

I will say, once they are done......they are going to be BEAUTIFUL(the best yet)!

They will all be 5.25" x 5.25" in size!
They will require extra postage if being mailed.....these cards are great for delivering in person(maybe attached to a gift), meant for those extra special people on your gift giving list.
They will have BLING!
They will have a Traditional flair to them......holly, pines, bells, boughs, snowflakes(no snowmen at this class)!
and due to my last minute practices.......they will be a SURPRISE!

I THANK those that have already registered.....sight unseen(trusting they will be GREAT)!

There is space in the class if you are interested(5 spots), or know someone that would like to attend.

1-4 Sunday, Dec. 5th
9 cards(3 each of 3 designs)
$25 class fee(includes envelopes)

off to create.....wish me luck!

No comments: