Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 01.01.10

Welcome to 2010......hope you are looking forward to the New Year....today is DAY 1!!  The first thing that comes to mind for me in a New Year is resolutions.......a new start to something!!! I am pretty good at making resolutions, but could handle some improvement in the reality end of things.......making them happen!!! 

So what are my New's Years resolutions you ask......hmmmm, I need to short list them...LOL!!!  Besides the usual lose weight, exercise more, eat better.......I would like to read more, de-clutter my house, organize my time a little better, that's a start!!!  

In my creative world I hope to.......(like last year, and still on my resoulution list)keep my desk cleaner, keep up with the administrative end of running a business, send out more cards(instead of just making them), get some of my work published(scrapbooking or cards), try to earn SU cruise again.........the list goes on and on!!!  

With all of this.......it's time to GET STARTED!!!  

No comments: