Friday, January 01, 2010

LEADERSHIP BOUND-Jan. 5th

Like last year I will be attending Stampin' Up!'s Leadership convention!  At this annual event I will gather many NEW ideas!  When I get back on the 9th, I will be filled with excitement, and ready to share all I have learned!!!  

As with any SU event there is swapping......once again I will be participating, and once again I am running behind.  If you are not busy on Monday the 4th and can help with my swapping assembly line please let me know!  I will be working from morning till night(LOL), so whatever time of day works for you, it will work for me!!!  

Later today I hope to know which design I will use for my floor swap will be.  Once I have decided I will post it here, for you to see........hope you like it!  

My goal is to complete 100 cards.........wonder how many I will end up with?

This card is for a general swap, or floor swaps.......random swapping with other demos!  


The cards below were for organized swaps....swap organized online, and swapped out at Leadership!  
One Layer Swap

Mini catalogue swap 


Mini catalogue swap



No comments: