Thursday, August 06, 2009

Part 2 of the Scavenger Hunt....it's time for a liitle more hunting!!

**thanks to those that e-mailed me cards this evening.......I will post in the morning**

Part 1 was pretty stressful, now it's time to relax!

I had mentioned in the 1st part to have some basic tools ready.......it's time to create!


  1. Go searching on the web for a card.......it can be from anywhere(blog or website), does not have to be SU!
  2. Send the link to me!
  3. I will post it on the blog!
  4. Those that are playing along can choose which card they would like to use as inpiration to create their own card!!!
  5. Once your card is complete please take a picture and e-mail it to me so I can share it with everyone........come on...........don't be shy, it will be fun!
  6. I will play along.........I'll try and create a card from each link shared........the men in my house are both leaving for the evening(one golfing, one out with girlfriend)!
  7. Deadline for card creating.......bedtime tonight!

LINKS FOR INSPIRATION:

here is mine from MOJO MONDAY

from Melissa-Zindorf Blog

from Cathy P.-Me, My, Stamps & I

1 comment:

Lissame said...

http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/files/2009/07/dsc09883.JPG

love her art, as it truely is an art, but this is the card that I am going to CASE.