Wednesday, August 05, 2009

BLOG FUN TIDBITS

All post will be random with the last one arriving sometime before midnight on Friday August 7th!

The hardest part of the BLOG FUN(for me)is keeping track of and awarding the prizes!

This time around it will work like this:
  • I will have a basket for everyone that plays along. If you win, the prize it will go directly into your basket!
  • When the fun ends, those that are local will pick up their prizes, and I will mail out all of the others, in a timely fashion(hopefully before the snow flies....kidding)!
  • please send your guesses to just4u@telusplanet.net
  • a new post will be entered as soon as the last post is completed!

Please note: If you have any objection to your first name(& last name initial)being posted please let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is fun Donna. I won't be around for part of this but it's a terrific idea you have.

Sheryl