Wednesday, August 05, 2009

During a Q & A from the last BLOG FUN I was asked!(2nd)

Q: What other blogs do you visit for inspiration?
A: Oh my, what a question!!! I visit so many blogs, I have a daily ritual with my coffee!!! So much inspiration, I often suffer from brain over load, and don't get much done..........but it's FUN!!!! I will share a few(soon)....but I have to have 30 swap cards to the post office by 5:00 and I haven't started yet(11:40a.m.)............HELP!

Well quess what........I haven't answered this question yet!

Here are a few of the blogs I visit almost daily!

iHeartFaces photography-this one is new(for me, thanks Danica)
Patty's Stamping Spot
kwernerdesigns
Where the Rubber Hits the Road
Freedom in Creating
The Buck Stamps Here
Stampin Pretty
Pickled Paper Designs
Stamp with Heather
Sweet & Sassy
hope you enjoy them as much as I do.......tons of inspiration! Many of these blogs have links that will lead you to many other great blogs.........hope you have lots of time! LOL!

game:
Recently I participated in a demo swap on Splitcoast. The hostess asked her customers to vote on the cards she received for each group(10 cards per group).........low and behold one of my cards was picked.......yippee!!!


Here are the top 3 for one of the groups........can you tell which card is mine?

New game will be posted once I have received 3 correct answers. One guess per person please, each correct answer will receive a prize!

GO!

EDITED TO ADD!
Guess 1 has been received and is correct......WTG Sheryl(don't tell anyone)!
Guess 2 has been received and is correct......WTG Cathy P.!

Guess 3 has been received and is correct......WTG Leann

Wow, I'm impressed.........5 guesses and each of you guessed my card.....good job! Oooops........guess I should tell you which one it is........silly me!!! The one on the right(standing at the back)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to guess the green one with the screws. I remember seeing cards of yours using the punch before so that is why I guessed this one.

Sheryl