Monday, May 18, 2009

MAY LONG WEEKEND BLOG FUN(post 9-Go ahead call me GRUMPY)

So if you are up, you live in Alberta, and you've looked outside I'm guessing you're a BIT GRUMPLY, just like me???? Needless to say you won't be having a picnic, planting your garden, putting your flowers out.........so what the heck..........let's make another card(or scrapbook page)!!

Please use this template(take from http://www.pagemaps.com/) as your inspiration. When you are making this card please have someone in mind you will give it to(it could be for the swap(#5)if you are playing along)!

Once you have the card completed please forward it to me. I won't post these on the blog in case you are wanting to use yours for the swap(maybe I will in a week or two, once everyone has received their swaps)!

No comments: