date: Sept. 19th, 2015
time: 1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
Sawridge Inn Edmonton South
4235 Gateway Blvd. N, NW
(Maligne room in the basement)
Timeline of the day;
11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. optional classes(additional fee, not included in registration)
12:30 p.m.-1:00 p.m.-check-in
1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.-creative time(demos, m & t's, prizes, etc.)
- Product included with registration Oh, What Fun stamp set on page 5 of the Handmade for the Holidays catty.
- Demos for this event will be: Two bundle combo, Elegant Christmas, Punches with a Twist, and Lighthearted.
- We will once again be hosting the Mail-A-Card challenge. Please bring along a stamped and addressed card for the onsite mailbox. Let's make someones day by sending them a handmade card. (one draw ticket per person)
- The Photo Op frame will be back with a seasonal update, and maybe a few props.
- All attendee giveaway(beyond the registration product).
- GREAT displays.
- NEW to the event?.......you will get to enter your name in the NEWBIE draw.
- Ronald McDonald card donation & prize......one draw ticket per person. (envelopes appreciated)
- We have kept a few surprises under out sleeves.......just for fun.
- Optional class in the morning.
- This event is open to everyone…..demos and customers welcome.
- Registration is complete once your payment is received. Registration & payment deadline is August 31st.
- A maximum of 50 crafters will be registered.
- Let me know if you would like to join our Facebook group.