Monday, May 18, 2009

MAY LONG WEEKEND BLOG FUN(post 10-last but not least)

This is the last official post.....of the posts you get an entry for!

BUT

it's not the end of the fun..........I will post a few more throughout the day*(not like I'll be out enjoying the nice weather......see, I told you I was grumpy)!

*they will be quick & easy, and there will be prizes!


so for the final post......go here..........and tell me which event will be the next one you will attend, hope to see you soon?!

Now that you think I'm a grumpy ole bear.........I'm really not(well for today, maybe a little bit).....I'm all good now that I had a little blog rant.....sorry!!!! Now for MORE COFFEE.........LOL!!!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Definitely the garage sale and I'm trying to decide about the 40-4-40 Stamp a Stack. Thanks for asking!

Lissame said...

virtual class