Saturday, May 16, 2009

MAY LONG WEEKEND BLOG FUN(post 4-$1000 MHW)

$1000 Mystery Hostess Workshop
I am determined to make this work, please bare with me!!!

It's a great way to pass on the Hostess benefits to more than one person......with a $1000 workshop there are enough benefits to share, and the benefits are easily split into 10! GO HERE FOR THE BREAK DOWN!

I thought this month would be a great time to try as there other specials that would combine well, making the benefits even better!! Free shipping, the buy 3 get 1 free dsp special, or take part in the dsp paper share, garage sale gift certificates!

You don't have to spend $100 yourself, when you sign up for a spot you are basically agreeing to submit a $100 worth of orders. This can be done by your own order, or a combination of order you get from family or friends. You are the hostess, and you get the FREEBIES!!

GOOD NEWS FOR CLUB MEMBERS
If you would like to take part in this workshop, I will fill your club commitment for this month.
I will be sure the hostess receives her full benefits!
*****
Please let me know if you would like to be a hostess!!!
******************
Post 4 FUN!
A little bit of work for you today!

part 1
From the list bellow seperate the tools into a I HAVE list, and a I DON'T HAVE list. Now put each list in order of USE THE MOST to DON'T USE MUCH(of course for the I DON'T HAVE list you will have to think about which one you think you would use)!
paper trimmer
bone folder
Stamp-A-Ma Jig
circle punch
square punch
oval punch
heat tool
mat pack(piercing tool with template)
stampin' scrub
light table
part 2
I noticed yesterday the ICE CREAM booth at Mirror Lake is set up for the summer......and I'm in the mood for an ICE CREAM(I know I shouldn't...hanging head, maybe if I walk there I won't feel SO guilty). Head over to the right and vote in the poll.......flavor I should have?
**********
my USE THE MOST list! (this is harder than I thought, some of them are probably tied)
  1. paper trimmer
  2. stampin' scrub
  3. bone folder
  4. Stamp-A-Ma Jig
  5. oval punch
  6. circle punch
  7. mat pack(piercing tool with template)
  8. heat tool
  9. square punch
  10. light table

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Most used in order:
paper trimmer
circle punch
bone folder
stampin' scrub
square punch
heat tool

Don't have:
Stamp-A-Ma Jig
oval punch
light table
mat pack(piercing tool with template)
light table