Sunday, January 11, 2009

A taste of LEADERSHIP(the SU event I attended)!

posted more than I planned.......couldn't stop!


this n that on the hotel table..........yep took my sticky strip!


Daleen getting her very 1st SU bag, AND the NEW catty's inside...........LOOK QUICK DALEEN!



Memento mall........SU business products released at the event!


Daleen(one of my 1st level downline), and Winona(my 1st level upline)!

Mainstage......Shelley Gardner welcomes us!


some of the 721 women!


Winona wins the yet to be released MY DIGITAL STUDIO......digital scrapbooking package!


fun after the GREAT keynote speaker!


Daleen & I with our GREAT roommates from Splitcoast(Vicky & Allison)!

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS-Manager's reception


a spread like you wouldn't believe......at a theme park!




we did it!!!

ONE of my favorite places to be..........DISNEY(this time DisneyWORLD)!







entry to the famous.......IT'S A SMALL WORLD!


awwww.....pooh & tigger!


bulk LEGO!


just for fun!



Stroller parking

Busy place!



a couple for Daylan......

No comments: