Monday, January 12, 2009

SALE-A-BRATION POST-A-DAY CHALLENGES & INFO! (challenge 1)

The reason for sharing my SAB promotions prior to SAB is so you will know what will happen and when before it starts! This should give you a chance to decide which ones suit you best, and which ones you would like to take advantage of...........make sense?

Stampin' Up!'s VERY poplular annual event is called SALE-A-BRATION and starts Feb. 1st! For every $60 you spend between Feb. 1st-Mar. 31st you will be able to select one of the FREE products from the SAB mini!


**UPDATED, Jan. 12th**
So over the next several days(until the end of the month)I will have a POST A DAY, and MANY challenges(and other FUN SAB info)!

Please visit often you never know what will pop up!!! Each time you enter a challenge(one entry per challenge)your name will go into a MAIN draw.......at the end of the month a name will be drawn for one BIG prize*-$60 in product, enough to qualify for a FREE SAB product......you will get them BOTH!!!
*this time around I have decided to do one BIG PRIZE instead of several small ones!
I will have a customer draw the ticket........hopefully there are LOTS of entries!!!
I will post the number of ballet I have you down for.........please keep track with me.......thanks!


Wanna play....................LETS GET STARTED!!!

New challenge posted(other challenge has been cancelled due to the face some have not yet received their minis........sorry ladies)! (1)
I want to know how I can better serve my customer base during 2009.......please let me know what you would like to see me offer this year..........or let me know what you would like to see stay the same!!! I look forward to hearing from you..........GO!!!

Tomorrow I will announce the first of several SAB promotions I will be offering........anyone want the BIG SHOT(yep that's a clue)?.........check in tomorrow!

No comments: