Tuesday, November 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS BUZZ-post 4

Well tomorrow is the BIG DAY......
one element of the HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA is online ordering! Not sure what SU will be offering in regards to online ordering........but there is a hint, there will be something!!!

from Donna........a little bonus(for you)for ANY online orders placed during the HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!!! Because I cannot adjust your online orders I am offering something you will receive directly from me!!! Anyone ordering ONLINE via my SU site(http://www.just4u.stampinup.net/) will receive 15% of the retail value, in FREE product(from me, you choose it)!

I am looking forward to my 1st ever online order.....haven't received one yet!!

Keep in mind minimum shipping is $9.95, if you have a small order it's best to place your order directly with demo! Call or e-mail for details!

Be sure and check other current SU specials that are running at the same time as the HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/just4u/promotions

No comments: