Friday, June 05, 2015

LOVE NEW STUFF!!!......HOW ABOUT YOU?

As with the release of each new catty I am excited about all the NEW products.  I don't know where to start......hard to pick which favorite products I will promote first, which classes to offer, how to promote online participation, etc., etc.!

I will start here.....let me introduce "JUST4U Create with ME!"
  • Each month I will showcase a grouping of coordinating products.....ones I have deemed MY FAVORITES.  I LOVE products that are versatile & trendy.......products I choose will be great additions to your crafting supplies.  
  • I will choose all the showcased products up front(in the next day or two).  This may help you decide which products you want to purchase throughout the year......you may want to order as the products are showcased, or order independently to suit your crafting needs.  
  • Each month I will offer a product special which will include the "JUST4U Create with ME" showcased products.  
  • Each month I will offer a FREE class for those that have ordered the showcased products.  For those that are not able to attend the in-house classes you will receive a special treat from me in the mail. 
  • No monthly fees or commitments.......purchase when you LIKE, it's that easy!  
  • All projects will be showcased online......some months will be open to everyone, some months will be a private offering to those ordering the showcased products.   
  • Each month there will be a guest crafter......someone I have invited to share projects they have created with the same products I am showcasing.  The monthly guest will receive their products from me......FOR FREE!  
  • June 2015 will be the first month for "JUST4U Create with ME!"program.....stay tuned for the reveal of the 1st month's product showcase.

As this is something NEW I am trying, it will likely have a few growing pains........may change as we grow!  
Would love your feedback........let me know what you think? 




off to make choices.........this is going to be hard, LOL!  
 

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Love this idea!