Sunday, January 04, 2015

Hello Life project kit(137949.$30.95)

I LOVE this product from the NEW Occasions catty(live on the 6th)......when I received my pre-order I knew I wanted to play with it the first chance I had, glad to report it is complete! 


 
I changed it a bit from the original design, happy with results. 

My plan was to have it usable for those the did not want to purchase anything beyond the kit, no stamp sets required.  
Products used not in the kit:
white ink & sponge(for sponging)
adhesive(tape runner & glue dots)
scissors.....all items most crafters have in their inventory.  


 The T, A, & N on the heart banner are the initials for the cuties in the photo boxes.


 Close up....did I say I love this kit?


 




 Another thing I LOVE about this kit.......look at the leftovers I have, watch for some cards to appear soon......I'm thinking I can get 10 cards out of these leftovers(just add a card base).

The white spots on the letter sheet are the letters I used.....the black area still has many letters to use.



No comments: