Tuesday, December 09, 2014

EXCITED.....MY 1ST EVER BLOG HOP!

Fellow demonstrator Sherry Roth has nominated me to participate in a BLOG HOP.  I have followed many BLOG HOPS, excited to finally participate in one....thanks for thinking of me Sherry!

To visit Sherry's blog head on over to  STAMPED TREASURES

I am nominating Karina Chin & Lisa Althouse. 
Karina's blog: KARINA'S KREATIONS 
Lisa's blog: LA STAMPER
Ladies....please post one of your most recent creative projects, and answer the BLOG HOP questions below.  Have fun, look forward to seeing what you share.
Please post your BLOG HOP entry by Monday December 15th, thanks.

BLOG HOP CREATIVITY
I am working on a 2014 December journal, documenting just how busy our December will be(so far it's proving to be right on track)!  I spent the better part of last night catching up, liking how it's coming along.
The following pages are not 100% complete......needing a few embellishments, and journaling(which is for sure my weakness......not a fan of my printing/handwriting).  (I will post updated photos once pages are complete)

HELLO DECEMBER 2014



BLOG HOP Q&A
1. What are you working on?
I am working on finishing some Christmas projects.  Projects I started for Christmas markets, markets that are now finished.....hmmmm, someone started more than they could finish(in time).  I will post & sell projects online.....hoping plan B works well. 

2. How does your work differ from others in your genre?
Not sure on this one.......maybe a little heavier?  LOL   LOVE to embellish, if it goes in the mail it usually requires extra postage.  (can't think of anything else) 

3. Why do you create what you do?
Mostly because I LOVE to DO IT.......I could seriously create all day.  All I need is an assistant to follow behind me and clean up my creative mess(I'm not so good at that).   Mostly I have classes in mind as I am creating......would love to take more time to create projects to give away(maybe a New Year's resolution in the works). 

4. How does your creative process work?
My creative process is really random......sometimes IT'S THERE and other times IT IS NOT!   Sometime I can come up with a beautiful card in minutes and love it, other times I can spend hours on a card and in the end not like it very much.  Not sure how my creative juices work, when & why they are ON or OFF?

Thanks for joining me for this BLOG HOP.......be sure and check in on Karina's & Lisa's post(Monday the 15th).

Have a great day!   

No comments: