Where: 4604 57 Street, Camrose
ALL DAY EVENT:
Time: 9:00a.m.-9:00 p.m. $60
16 spots available
ALL DAY ATTENDEES can treat the day as a crop(all day free time), attend the classes.......or crop & attend classes(It's up to you how you want to spend your day).
If you register for the day you are welcome to attend all three classes* at no extra cost....supplies for all three classes will be in the registration packet at your station when you arrive(your packet will include more product than what you will use in the classes, you will have leftovers to take home). When you register please inform me which of the classes you plan to attend....this will help me determine how many CLASS ONLY ATTENDEES I can register(thanks).
- I will bring tools at your request(punches, inks, Big Shot dies and embossing folders).
- I will bring the Big Shot machine.
- Your spot is held for you once your payment is received.
- We will be dining together(5:30 ish).......please bring ONE potluck dish to share with the group(homemade tastes BEST). I will cook a turkey(with dressing).
- Please bring one SMALL treat add to the candy/treat bar. Think snacks/treats....candy, chocolate, chips, dips, etc. ONE ONLY.....& SMALL PLEASE!
- There will be a few SURPRISE perks for ALL DAY ATTENDEES.
CLASS ONLY ATTENDEES:
There will be three classes* held throughout the day. Classes are open to everyone(no worries if you cannot attend the all day event).
- Please register for each class separately.
- Class spots are held for you once your payment is received.
- Potluck supper & treat share is exclusive to those attending the all day event.
CAN'T JOIN US.....WANT TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN?
- If you cannot attend the event you are welcome to purchase the product packet....projects will be posted online after the event, you can create at home at your own pace or join me for a Buffet Wednesday(samples available to duplicate).
Everyone attending a class will be asked to bring a basic supply kit, please stay tuned on that.......mainly adhesive.
9:00 a.m.-Curvy Keepsakes 3-D Christmas projects($15). This class will include 5 projects......a penquin, santa, snowman, battery operated votive holder, and one Christmas themed design. Great projects for teacher, coaches, classmates, hostess gifts, co-workers.....just about anyone!
1:00 p.m.-Christmas Canvas project($20) (project tentative)
3:00 p.m.-Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack(SAS) ($20). This class will run from 3:00 until the end of the day. SAS will run as a drop-in format/card buffet format. Card stations will be set up and remain open until approx. 8:00 p.m.(you must be registered to attend). **EDITED** SAS will consist of 10 cards designs. From these 10 designs you will complete 12 cards, with the option to choose the designs you want(maximum of 4 per design).