Thursday, August 21, 2014

SHORT & SWEET recruiting special!



  • Is crafting a big part of your life
  • Would you love to help support($) your crafty purchases while doing something you LOVE
  • Set your own hours?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator might be something to consider(like I did 11 years ago).  Doing what I love, and sharing it with others are two of the reasons I decided to join. I love sharing my passion for paper crafting with others.....crafting together is GREAT fun!
If you sign up as a new recruit between August 21-28 you will receive EXTRA Starter Kit product!
Choose $190 worth of product instead of the usual $155 in your Starter Kit, and pay just $125(plus there is no shipping cost, an extra $19 savings). 

Also, the annual catty is only a couple months old and the Holiday catty goes live on August 28th, this means many of us have a large WISH LIST........perfect time to purchase from your WISH LIST and receive a one time 30% discount as a demo. 

I would love to have you join my team.......we are a FUN bunch!
Call or e-mail me if you have any questions.  just4u@telusplanet.net
Already decided you want to join and have no questions.....you can GO HERE to sign up now(right tab)!  


No comments: