Wednesday, August 28, 2013

DAY 23-31 DAYS OF AUGUST (back to school)

Are you READY?  Back to school is just around the corner!  With all the back to school excitement, I got to thinking........maybe we should have a Back to Class pop quiz?   Answer the following questions......gift from me, next time you visit!
  1. Are you ready/anxious to get back to a crafting routine?
  2. What's your favorite type of class: club, big shot, surprise classes, etc., etc.?
  3. When was the last time you mailed a card? 
  4. What's your favorite project to work on:  cards, scrapbooking, home decor projects, small 3-D projects? 
  5. Would you like to host an paper crafting event in your home, or host an event in my craftroom(your guests)?
  6. Can you come to a daytime class?  
  7. What would you like to see me add to my class schedule?  
  8. What is your favorite SU color family? 
  9. Will you come for a visit sometime this fall......attend a class before Christmas? 
  10. Have you tried the any of the NEW SU kits?  
  11. Thank you for taking this quiz.....much appreciated!  Your turn to ask me a question.....please and thanks! 

No comments: