I am very excited, and want to get started NOW!
- Over the next few months I will gather and share JOURNALING FUN in hopes you will be able to find something you like.....something that will inspire you to get creative, in writing!
- Because this project is(generally speaking)very personal in style and subject it seems to me, it would be challenging to host an in house class. Therefore I am going to be focusing on the virtual class format(still need to work out the details on this).
SUBJECTS(random thoughts coming to mind)
- Brag Book
- Random Thoughts
- Challenge Journey
- I AM.....
- (choose and focus on "one simple word" and write about it in your Journal. For example(possibilities are endless): MOVE, HOME, LOVE, SMILE, FUN, FRIENDS, FAITH, ME, STRONG, PETS, SEASONS, LOSS
What to WRITE ABOUT?
The REAL answer to this question is ANYTHING.....there are no rules here. I will share ideas I have found........follow them, use them as a guideline, or create your own path.
- I have purchased a journal book at Chapters that list things to write about, "642 things to write about". If you do a goggle search of the books title you will find several blogs/sites. I am choosing not to share links as I am not sure of the content of the sites are.
- Here I will share thoughts on MY This and That process. Yours will likely be different.......and that's GOOD!
- Feel free to follow my design(creative process) or create your own........both ways work, there is no right or wrong here(in journaling)!