Send me a question about the Big Shot.....be creative/be genuine! I will post the questions on the blog and fb pages.......best question WINS! I will answer the questions best I can, after the voting is complete!
Here are the questions submitted, please vote on the question you like best.......thank you!
- Can you give me a list of all allowable materials to go through the big shot? (for example vinyl, felt ect.)
- I would like to know to use the embossing folders to emboss only a shape or decorative edge onto my cardstock rather than having the embossed design on the whole piece.
For example - how to use the Petals-a-Plenty folder and emboss a tree shape in the center of the card without cutting my embossing folder to that shape.
- How long will standard cutting pads last before needing to be replaced and have you had to replace yours?
- Does it matter what tab you use when it comes to different materials you use on your big shot, will it cut the same?
- How long has it taken you to collect all of the Big Shot dies and matching stamps, and all the other accessories, and which are the ones you use most?