Wednesday, October 31, 2012

TIME FOR A CHALLENGE! ARE YOU READY?

Whenever I find a project I LIKE, often I find myself wondering how I can change it?  Maybe to make it a Stampin' Up project, maybe change the occasion, maybe tweak it a bit suit my taste?  Each of the reasons create a challenge......create some crafting fun.....lets DO IT!

Here we have a Halloween project I found on Pinterest.......lets make it CHRISTMAS, you game?    Create your project.....text or e-mail it to me, and I will post it here on the blog!



Keep in mind, you do not need to use the same product......simply use the sample as inspiration....have fun!

Here's what I come up with.....my take on the above card!




Here is a sample of changing things up......Thanksgiving project....NOW Christmas!






No comments: