Monday, June 04, 2012

MDS project FINALLY ordered!

another SO SO EXCITED post.....seems like I have a few of them lately!

Over the weekend(while at the scrapbooking retreat), I FINALLY finished and ordered my FIRST, My Digital Studio created project......A BOOK! 

I am seriously excited about this.......started this book 2+ years ago, and CANNOT wait for it to arrive!  Fingers crossed there are NO(or very few, not too noticeable)mistakes! 

The name of the book is "captured from the side of the road......"(front cover), "hope you enjoyed the view"(back cover).  It includes many of my favorite photos.........ones I've taken from the side of the road.  Here are few of the pages......







Did you know you can get a FREE 30 day trail of MDS.......let me know if you have any questions!

No comments: