Tuesday, April 24, 2012

CUTE CRITTERS CLASS

CUTE CRITTERS!
LOVE PUNCH ART?.....you will LOVE this class! 


Weds. MAY 16th 7:00 p.m.
Class fee $30
24 punch art cards
Where.....Donna's craft room

  • This class, is one that I recently purchased online(from a SU demo).  Class will include instruction/sample sheets for each animal.   I will supply black & white copies for everyone in class, if you would like color copies(which I recommend)please let me know in advance. Keep in mind there will be an additional fee for color(I am watching for a printing special).
  • As this class is quite time consuming we will have a 2nd session to finish up.......7:00 p.m., Monday May 21st, or you can use Buffet Wednesday as a second option. 














this photo is taken from Jackie Topa's blog.  Jackie is the creator of this class, the SU demo I purchased the class from......thanks so much Jackie, for all your hard work in creating this class!  





No comments: