the 2nd post in the SURPRISES posts refers to someone being a slow poke!
last but not least in the SURPRISES posts(post 3 of 3)......(sorry for making you wait, for being a slow poke once again)!
so what's the SURPRISE?
- I am starting NEW class!
- Class will be offered once per month, tentatively the last Weds. of the month. Extra, last minute classes might pop out of nowhere......be prepared to be SURPRISED!
- in order to register for this class you must be willing to be SURPRISED!
- I ask that you TRUST ME! The project will be new, fun, and of good quality. Something you will be proud to display in your home, or happy to give as a gift to a special someone.
- class fee $10 (usually, may change depending on project)
- Please TRUST that you will receive good value for your $10
- you will hopefully, but not always receive a sneak peak of the project! (this is where surprise & trust comes into play)
- space is limited, and will vary depending on the project.
- if you can't come to class you can buy the kit for $10, and assemble at home(from pictures shown on the blog).
- long story short......this is going to be a hodge podge of random class, priced reasonably, fun night out with fellow crafters for 10 bucks........sound like fun?
- TELL YOUR FRIENDS......everyone welcome!
- I always have a ton of projects I want to share, project nights I'd like to host
- I usually don't get projects created in time to showcase in time for registration deadline......in the end I don't host as I am not prepared in time. (hence the snail)
- The idea of a surprise class helps me share more, that's what I love to do!
As with anything NEW, there is an element of trial n' error! I welcome your suggestions, comments, feedback........I appreciate your input(thanks in advance)!
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE,
for trusting me!
for trusting me!