Tuesday, March 27, 2012

NEW FORMAT......RETIRED PRODUCTS GARAGE SALE!

If you have received my newsletter e-mail, visit my blog, or Facebook page you may already know about my annual Retired Product Garage sale.....this year it is scheduled for Friday June 1st, from 5 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.!   The garage sale has become a much awaited event to my customer base, I'm getting excited about cleaning out craft room(making room for all the new fun stuff I want/need.....LOL)! 

It's time to try something new.......please READ ON! 

What will stay the same:
Buy a retired product at regular price(new or used), and receive equal value of NEW product from the NEW catty(plus shipping & gst) which goes live on June 1st! 
What's changing:
In the past this event has been open to everyone in my e-mail newsletter list, and has been advertised in the local newspaper.  This year the event will be by invitation only.  Please read the Question & Answer section below.....if you have any other questions please let me know.

Q: Who will be invited?
A: All club members, and anyone that has placed a SAB qualifying order during SAB will be invited.

Q: Why the change?
A: I like to give back to those that support my business, and have recently decided one way to do that, is to make THE GARAGE SALE a perk of being a valued/regular customer.

Q: Why exclusive, by invite only?
A: There is something to be said about customer support, in relation to customer service.  I believe regular customers are the most deserving of the biggest $$$$ saving event I host during the year.......they deserve the best customer service, I hope you agree!

Q: If you are familiar with THE GARAGE SALE and would like to attend, how do you get an invite? 
A: It's easy......be part of one of my clubs that meet monthly, or place a SAB qualifying order(deadline March 31st....there's still time)!

Q: What about the items that don't sell on June 1st?
A: I may, depending on the amount of items leftover have a 2nd garage sale.........this will be determined after June 1st, and will be announced by e-mail, on the blog, and probably in the local newspaper.

If you have questions I have not addressed please contact me directly, or post in the comment section!  



No comments: