Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blogger virsus Facebook

During Sale-A-Bration Stampin' Up! offers a great recruiting promotion.....which I haven't yet focused on for this years SAB......it's time!

My focus will be light(no pressure), fun filled.......quick and easy!  I am challenging myself to sign up two new recruits between this morning and the end of the month.....2 in the next 48 hours.

Here's my plan.....post the challenge here on the blog, and on my Facebook page.....see which online resource comes up with a new recruit(or two)?

There is a bit of an overlap of people who visit the blog, and are on my Facebook page......but overall the visitors are not the same.

The Standard Kit is on sale for $150(regular $215) and is valued at $425+..........most items can be substituted to suit your crafting style.

If you've ever considered signing up, and have any questions please contact me(or you can ask in the comment section).  If you've been a demo in the past and dropped, you can re-sign while The Kit is on sale.......either way, it's a great time take advantage of the GREAT DEAL!

I am offering my own little perk to those that sign up during SAB(and a little extra if it's before the end of the month)............ask me!

SIGN UP HERE (click on the JOIN THE FUN link, stop right hand side of the page......no password required) 




No comments: