Friday, December 02, 2011

Couple of Christmas cards JUST4FUN!

both of these cards were inspired from similar versions I seen on Splitcoaststampers. 

To me this one has Dr. Suess written all over it.  Not sure why I like it, it's just fun! Seems it would work great for a family that has a hetic household during the holidays......where things are a little wonky, Dr. Suess-ish! 
 
Original card created by: Arizona Maine(SCS username)
I did make a few minor changes......converted it to SU! 




This card has been created by several on SCS.....I made a few changes.  Made a smaller wreath, used smaller brad & ribbon.  The other change I made was the color of ink used the wood grain background stamp.  Most that I've seen used a brown/tan ink, I changed it to Whisper White craft ink, and Whisper White Embossing powder.  

Have a great weekend everyone.....hopefully I'll get back here over the weekend, do a little more updating!

No comments: