Wednesday, November 30, 2011

FAMILY FRAME CLASS

$25-does not include frame*.
Dec. 7th
Afternoon class-1:00-300 p.m.**
Evening class-7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.**
All you need to bring is adhesive(double sided tape)

*If you would like me to purchase(for you) the exact same frame that was used for this project,  please let me know.  I will be going to Ikea on Friday, Dec. 2nd.   I have looked at the Ikea wedsite, and from what I can see it looks like the frame is $14.99(+gst).....the next option for this type of frame is $19.99(+gst)......hard to be 100% sure by the picture(the codes on the label on the back of the frame are different from what's online)?

**project will be built by individual squares(in three different stations)......if project is not complete during scheduled class time, placing/adhering squares to build the FAMILY FRAME will be done at home.



Sorry for the wonky picture.....had to take it an angle to not have a glare! 

No comments: