Thursday, November 17, 2011

PART 1.....CHRISTMAS CARD BLITZ(2 fold)!

Hi everyone........are you thinking of Christmas yet...it is time!

As most of you know I volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House, and collect cards for them throughout the year.  In the world of greeting cards......I would say Christmas is the biggest occasion of they year for sending out cards, and that occasion is fast approaching.  My next visit to The House will be December 6th*,  I would LOVE to drop off a HUGE bag/box of cards, and you can take part. 

Of course all occasion cards are always welcome year round, but for this blitz I encourage everyone to keep Christmas giving in mind.  Many families will spend their Christmas's at The House/or The Stollery.   I'm sure they would appreciate being able to send out homemade Christmas cards to their loved ones, friends, hospital staff, families they've met at the Stollery......anyone that has touched their lives during their time away from home this Christmas.

Ways you can help out:
  • attend the WORK BEE on Nov. 30th(see sidebar)
  • donate cards
  • donate stamps
  • donate envelopes
  • donate crafting supplies to be donated to The House 



 *deadline to drop off for Dec. 6th delivery is Dec. 4th.....thanks!  If you are not local, you can mail your donation to me and I will deliver to The House.

You might be wondering what the mention of 2 FOLD means?.....stay tuned(will be posted today)!  

No comments: