Monday, October 10, 2011

Techniques please!

Are there any techniques you would like to try?  If so, let me know.......I would love to add them to the Technique class.

For the next class we will be completing 12 pages.........lets make a list here!
(tentative)

  1. embedded image
  2. embossed embossing
  3. magic snowflake(image)
  4. burned batik
  5. shoji screen stamping
  6. delft tile
  7. faux silk(would be a repeat)
  8. faux wood frame
  9. ghosting(not sure if ghosting is different than shadowing(would be a repeat))
  10. glitter puzzle
  11. parchment craft
  12. quilted card
  13. collage(this would be a repeat)
  14. ?
  15. ?
  16. ?
  17. ?
  18. ?
  19. ?
  20. ?
  21. ?
If we have already done your requested technique in a class I will e-mail you the instructions!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Donna!

How about the baby wipe technique? I've always wanted to try it, but can never quite figure it out!!

Erin

Unknown said...

I will get back to you this.....thanks for the suggestion!

Deanna said...

ok. here's a list of things that intrigue me:
burned batik, collage stamping, shoji screen stamping, delft tile, faux silk, faux wood frame, ghosting, glitter puzzle, parchment craft, and quilted card.

Unknown said...

thanks a bunch Deanna, I will check them out!

Deanna said...

they are all off of splicoast, so you can look up ghosting there.