Friday, October 28, 2011

Great PRODUCT I've been holding off promoting.....IT'S TIME!

As soon as the DISTRESSING ESSENTIALS kit was released, I wanted it, ordered it!  When I got it, I thought?......hmmmm.....wonder how long these spots(small ink pads) will last?  Small ink pads tend to dry out quick......such a small pad, small amount of ink on the pad.

That pretty much stopped me in my tracks......was not comfortable selling a small ink pads that are part of a kit, and cannot be ordered with out re-ordering the whole kit????  Plus......there were no re-inkers available.

Happy to report.....I am ready & willing to promote the product.........NOW that re-inkers are available!  YA!














Distressing Essentials includes tools that help you add a distressed, vintage look to your projects. 
  • Sanding blocks 
  • emery board
  • 3 sanding files
  • 4 blendable vintage ink pads(spots).....Tea Stain, Charcoal, Mahogany, Navy(inks contain alcohol, not recommended for scrapbooking)

No comments: