Tuesday, August 30, 2011

LAST DAY to register for September's Kit n Kaboddle class!

This class pulls at my heart strings!  Regular blog visitors will know that I am involved with the Edmonton Ronald McDonald House(did a volunteer class last night)!  Every time I go there........I come home feeling for others, thankful for much......life is just not fair sometimes!

The Sept. class is in support of the Ronald McDonald House.....see the link below for more details!  Each person that registers will make cards for themselves, and some to donate to The House!


http://just4ustampingandscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2011/08/sept-kit-n-kaboddles-classturtles-co.html


I will also have a work bee on this day.....for those would like to build cards for The House, but prefer not to purchase the class kit......let me know if you can make it!

No comments: