Thursday, April 14, 2011

SPRING IS BLOOMING!

I know, I know..........it sure isn't looking like SPRING, but the SPRING IS BLOOMING from SU is BLOOMING!  

This promo is a sneak peek from the new Idea Book & Catalogue(going live in July).  Promo is available with a $25 minimum purchase during April.  I am adding my own little twist to this......check it out!
  1. Everyone* that purchases both the stamp set and the pattern paper will receive FREE shipping from me(on the $25 minimum order and the sneak peek items....a savings of $6.35 for the woodmount option.  
  2. As an added bonus I will be offering a FREE class($10 value)in May for everyone that purchases this offer(using my supplies, not your purchased items)!
  3. Purchase the coordinating punch from the current mini...Decorative Label punch #129907-$23.95(also FREE shipping), and receive a FREE all NEW embossing powder from the upcoming Summer mini!  (3 new colors to choose from, $5.95 value)
*if you have already placed an order in April and would like to take advantage of this offer please let me know. 


No comments: