Tuesday, January 18, 2011

RECRUITING CHALLENGE....straight from Nashville!

This post comes to you with a recruiting challenge given to us at Stampin' Up's! Leadership conference in Nashville(I returned on the 16th).  During the final session we were given a challenge to find a new recruit before Jan. 21st.  As part of this challenge we were asked to sign someone wanting to keep active with the business, and someone that would sign one recruit during SAB.  Not an easy task especially with the time frame of only a few days. 

You may be wondering what incentive we were given to complete this challenge?  They made the challenge pretty easy by offering the kit* for FREE......that's right one FREE recruiting kit for everyone in attendance at Leadership?  WOW...that was exciting!  One of my first thoughts was, how does one offer the FREE kit?  My wheels have been turning ever since the news was released.  I have decided to open the offer to everyone in my contact list, with the hope someone will want to take advantage of this GREAT offer.   If you are not interested in the offer, and know someone you think might be, please pass this information to them.....thanks! 

How will I award the kit in the event that more than one person replies with a YES?  To be honest, I'm not sure.......that will be a tough one for me.  In an attempt to try and make the choice a little easier, please tell me a little bit about yourself......why you would like to become a SU demonstrator.   I look forward to hearing your story!

Feel free to call me if you would like to chat about a SU demonstratorship, what's involved, what's required, etc..  Thank you for your time, if you have any questions please let me know. 

*starter kit is valued at $375, with the regular price being $215 

No comments: